Wednesday, April 21, 2010

How Do You Know You are Random?

I guess I realize I am a random thinker because every single thing I hear or see reminds me of movie lines or song lyrics. I am known to spit out movie quotes or burst into song at any time during a conversation, commercial, TV show, movie, etc. I suppose it makes me seem quite ADHD or not paying attention. However, this is just how my mind works.
I find it funny and a great party trick, personally. Some think that I have no life because I can recall these at the drop of a hat. I think that the brain space taken up by all of this information could be used in better ways; you know, like to find the cure for cancer or something. Certainly all that space could be used for the greater good and not just to make myself appear culturally relevant.

2 comments:

  1. That's not as bad as me thinking up corny jokes like,"Can a man with no feet run for political office?"

    ReplyDelete